Welcome to our ‘shop window’ where you can browse our puppies that we have available.
This is a typical Cotonkiss puppy learning how to ‘stand on a table’. We pride ourselves in giving our puppies the best start in life in order that they can enjoy and be enjoyed in their future homes and families. All our puppies are born and raised in our busy household around family and friends and we make it our priority to get them used to most things that they will encounter during their lives.
What you can expect when you buy a puppy from Cotonkiss
- You are buying your puppy from the original source and importer of this breed in the UK and consequently we have a wealth of information that we are able to share with you.
- You can expect your puppy to be bred from parents who are ‘Health Checked’ We invite puppy buyers to request to see certification if they wish.
- Your puppy will be given the best start to life and reared on premium puppy food together with a variety of fresh food which includes, raw and cooked meats, eggs, live yoghurt and raw bones for teeth.
- Your puppy will be vaccinated, micro-chipped, insured and health checked.
- You will receive our Cotonkiss booklet before taking your puppy; this will give you an enormous amount of information and is invaluable to anyone who has never had a puppy before or if it has been a long time since bringing a new puppy into the household.
- You will also receive a folder with your Kennel Club Registration Document, your dog’s Pedigree, your Contract of Purchase, Micro-chip documentation, Insurance documentation, food and food vouchers and leaflets on feeding and grooming.
- I am a fully qualified City & Guilds trainer in dog grooming and you will be entitled to One half day grooming course so that you can learn to groom and look after your new Coton puppy, this is complementary for all buyers of our puppies. We ask that this is taken before your puppy reaches the age of 6 months. You will complete this half day training with an information booklet for future reference.If you are considering purchasing a Coton and wish to find out first hand what grooming is required you can come along to our Coton grooming sessions and have a go at grooming a Coton coat. Find out more.
- CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ONE OF OUR PUPPIES